Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNEAK PEAK: The Carson Family

Okay... first of all... can I just say that just having a session in ORANGE COUNTY was amazing! Then to add to that I was learning photog skills from the fabulous Drew right along with two of my Fab Four girls- Liz and Jamie! Plus we photographed the SWEETEST family- The Carson Family. It was SO much fun and interactive and I LOVED it!!!

Thank you ALL for such a wonderful experience... there are more pics to come but we are having an ice storm right now and our power might go out! So here's the sneak peek:

blogaCalifornia 254
Beautiful Halley:

blogaCalifornia 240

Sweet little Janey:

blogaCalifornia 235a

They were P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!

blogaCalifornia 194

Jason + Lucy. Jason you are an amazing father!!! I loved watching you with all your girls!

blogaCalifornia 137a

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

SO cute AC. I had such a great time. so glad you came ;)

January 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Jaren said...

Aww! I love seeing each of your guys' unique takes on this shoot! They are all so beautiful!!!

January 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome, Anne-Camille! These look great! Fabulous job! I'm so happy you all had such a great time!

January 27, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home