Monday, March 30, 2009

3 Day Weekend in Dallas

We spent the weekend in Dallas- relaxing, eating yummy food and spending time with some of my most favorite people in the world- Shane & Laine! We are friends AND we ARE FAMILY!!! It doesn't get much better than that! Plus we got to visit with Taylor, Laine's sister. FUN FUN!

I put together a collage of our weekend. Pics are from my little point and shoot! I didn't break out my big camera ONCE over the weekend. I just enjoyed myself!
Collage

Sometimes it is so good to get out of town!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Holy cow. I had no idea you even did this!! How fun! I love the collage!

March 31, 2009 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

ha ha you guys are so silly :)
glad you got to get away and have some fun.

March 31, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How FUN! I'm glad you got to have a getaway weekend! I can't wait to see you in just a few short days! Call me on Friday if you get a chance! I'm still wanting to get pedi's on Saturday if your up to it! LOVE YOU

March 31, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Shane and Laine said...

Had so much fun!! Only wish we could do it more. What a cute little collage!

April 2, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home