Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Shultz Boys

These boys are SO SO cute. I can't get over how adorable they are! They are like little models!

Here are Chethan, Jayan & Milan. And there are a LOT of images. Anu- I just couldn't STOP!

Starting with Milan:
b011

I have a "thing" with baby toes. Can't really explain it... I just think they are precious!
b007

b1

He had a little break-down, but it didn't last long!
b043

All three:
b013

b020
Brotherly Love? Milan didn't like it so much!
b021
This is one of my favorite pictures EVER. I just love it!
b024

Jayan:
b3

Chethan:
b2

And this image just CRACKS me up! It's the last one I shot. I think they were done with the photo shoot, don't you?
b049

Thanks Anu for letting me take their photos! I had a lot of fun! Your boys are precious!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking at your pictures!!!! :) You do such a good job of taking pictures! :)

March 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, they are so handsome....good lookin' boys...great pics...
Jamies mom

March 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home