Monday, February 23, 2009

The Winners Are...

I just loved this years Oscars!!! It was classic.
All of my predictions turned out right except one! I got it wrong on Best Supporting Actress- Penelope Cruz got it, not Amy Adams.
I was so thrilled when Kate Winslet won Best Actress. I have always loved her and I just think she is brilliant. Her acceptance speech was beautiful and REAL and just so great to watch.
I was so happy for Slumdog Millionaire. So happy! I love it when little movies get it! And they were all so shocked and gracious and it was so fun to watch them sweep almost all the awards!
This year I wasn't as enthusiastic about the dresses. It didn't seem to be as glamorous a red carpet as it usually is. My two favorites are:
Natalie Portman
Taraji P. Henson

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaren said...

Those were my favorite dress pics too! LOVED Taraji's ensemble with that scarlett clutch and gorgeous necklace!

February 27, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home